A little planning can turn a good event into a great one. Right now you have the opportunity to start planning your 2019 get-together and not only prepare for an amazing event, but also avoid the stress of last-minute planning.
To help you get started, we’ve put together some questions you’ll want to ask to clarify your needs before you make any commitments.
- What’s the occasion?
- Is the occasion tied to a specific date, or do you have flexibility?
- How many people are likely to be in attendance?
- Will you need meeting space in addition to sleeping space?
- Is the ability to cook your own meals something that may be important?
- Is access to entertainment venues or eateries important?
- Is access to outdoor activities important?
- Will any pets or service animals be included in your plans?
- Will your event require catering?
10.Do any of your guests have special needs in terms of mobility, sleeping, or parking accommodations?
Once you have answered these questions, you’ll have a clear idea about the space and accommodations you need to make your event convenient and comfortable. This will allow you to move forward in your planning by looking into locations and pricing.
If you’re interested in having your gathering, reunion, work retreat, or vacation with us, we’re more than happy to answer your questions. Just give us a call at (417) 739-3777, and we’ll tell you all we have to offer.