Hey lake lovers! Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about Table Rock Resorts:
1. What is the address of Table Rock Resorts at Indian Point?
71 Dogwood Park Trail, Branson, MO 65616
2. Are there grills on resort for our use?
There are several charcoal grills available for use throughout the resort. They are available at a first come, first serve basis. You will need to bring your own charcoal to utilize the grills.
3. Are there firepits on resort for a bonfire?
A few firepits are scattered around the resort for a bonfire. TRR also provides free firewood for your use.
4. What type of coffee maker is in my unit?
All TRR units have a regular coffee maker. If you are coffee fanatic, we suggest you bring additional coffee grounds and filters.
5. Do we need to reserve a time to rent a kayak?
Kayak rentals are available on a first come, first serve basis.
6. What time can we rent a kayak or pedal boat?
Kayak and pedal boat rentals are available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily at Dock C.
7. Do you allow pets at the resort?
Though we love furry friends, only service animals are allowed at TRR.
8. Where is the nearest place to rent a boat?
TRR has boat rentals available exclusively to guests. Call 417-739-3777 to reserve your boat!
9. How early should we reserve a boat?
The earlier the better! Our boat rentals are limited and tend to sell out quickly.
10. Do you provide cots or extra sleeping accommodations if we exceed the maximum guest limit?
TRR does not provide extra additional sleeping accommodations. You are, however, welcome to bring personal cots or sleeping bags.
11. What kitchen utensils do I need to bring?
Every unit has the essential kitchen utensils including: measuring cups, spatula, strainer, pots and pans, silverware, cups, and plates.
12. Are there spices available in the condo/cabin?
We do not stock spices in the units. Bring your favorite spices to create home-cooked favorites at the lake!
13. Should I bring my own baking sheet?
We provide a baking sheet in your unit.
14. How far is the lake from my cabin?
The lake is approximately 60 to 100 feet from your cabin depending on the lake levels.
15. How far is the lake from my lake view condo?
The lake is a few minutes’ walk from your lake view condo.
16. How far is the lake from my waterfront condo?
The lake is right out your back window! Enjoy a gentle slope to water’s edge.
17. What are the hours for the saltwater pool?
9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
18. Can we rent a boat slip at the resort?
Yes! We have two sizes of boat slips available for rent. 10′ x 28′ rent for $30/night plus tax. 12′ x 30′ rent for $35/night plus tax.
19. How do we rent a boat slip through the resort?
Call 417-739-3777 to reserve a boat slip. Subject to availability.
20. Are there places on resort to park my boat/trailer?
There are multiple places around the resort to park your boat/boat trailer. Ask our guest services team for further direction upon arrival.
21. Is there a restaurant on resort?
No, however, there are many restaurants on the Indian Point peninsula. Ask our staff for tasty recommendations!
22. Do you sell ice on resort?
No. There is ice available at several grocery/convenient stores on the Indian Point peninsula.
23. What do you suggest we bring to most enjoy our stay at TRR?
24. Are all rooms non-smoking?
Yes, all units are non-smoking at TRR.
25. Do all rooms have a refrigerator?
Yes, a full-sized refrigerator is in every unit.
26. Is there free Wi-Fi?
27. How do I cancel my reservation?
We hate to see you cancel, but we understand that life happens. Call our reservation specialist at 417-739-3777.
28. I forgot/lost my confirmation number. How do I find it?
Refer to your confirmation email or call our team at 417-739-3777.
29. My friend/family member is arriving before me. Can they check-in for me?
Yes. Call our team at 417-739-3777 to add a special request on your reservation.
30. What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in begins at 4:00 PM. Check-out is at 10:00 AM.
31. Can we check-in early?
We would love to host you early. You may call the resort the day prior to your check-in date to request an early check-in. The cost for an early check-in is $35.
32. Can we check-out late?
This offering is subject to availability. You may call the resort the day prior to your check-in date to request a late check-out. The cost for a late check-out is $45.
33. Do you offer handicap accessible rooms?
We do have a few handicap accessible rooms. Subject to availability.
34. Why are the room rates displayed via the website not the same as when I saw it before?
Our room rates change depending on high or low demand, though we try our best to be as consistent as possible.